SIGN-UP NOW for our 2017 CSA PROGRAM!
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Program for our 2017 growing season.
Our collective CSA Program will be running for 14 WEEKS starting the second week in July and running until Thanksgiving. At that time our group will assess whether we can continue with a 10-Week CSA Extension to take you until Christmas. Our boxes of fresh & seasonal produce encompass the best each member farm has to offer throughout the season and come in ONE SIZE FOR $25/WK plus an administrative fee of $25/season. They will be ready for our subscribers once per week on TUESDAYS for PICK-UP at the following locations (or by previous arrangement)
VALLEY LOCATIONS (from 11am):
- EOS Natural Foods , 112 Front Street #114, Wolfville
- Olde Furrow Farm, 569 Belcher Street, Port Williams
- Just Us! Coffee Roasters, 11865 HWY #1, Grand Pre
HRM (delivered between 2-5pm):
- Tantallon Village Farmers' Market, Redmonds' Plaza, Tantallon 2 - 6 pm
- Blended Athletics, 580 Wright Ave. #101, Dartmouth
- Humani-T Cafe, 5755 Young St, Halifax
- Nature's Cove, 364 Bedford Hwy, Bedford
- Cornerstone Naturopathic, 12 Old School Rd, Upper Tantallon
Shares are purchased in the Spring. This helps us and the other member farms start farming and spend less time marketing. It also ensures a steady supply of fresh, healthy food for our communities throughout the height of the harvest season.
You're IN! To SIGN-UP, Please Visit
Payment options are flexible and include e-transfers, credit cards, PayPal and cash/cheque.
Thank-you for supporting our family farm and we look forward to another great growing season together!
Please CONTACT US if you'd like more information or
if we can help you decide if our veggie box is right for you!